By John Flower, Michael Berman, Mark Powell
Read or Download Build Your Vocabulary 2 Intermediate PDF
Best english as a second language books
The simply talents sequence is fully-customised for American English inexperienced persons. the yankee English version makes use of an analogous finished syllabus and has an analogous learner-friendly method because the British English variation.
Do you need to enhance your English grammar? This e-book publications you to crucial issues and problems of English grammar, utilizing: brief, transparent motives; plenty of perform and assessment pages and cartoons that will help you comprehend -- and make you snicker!
Corpus linguistics is resulting in the advance of theories approximately language which problem latest orthodoxies in utilized linguistics. in spite of the fact that, there also are many questions which can be tested and debated: how giant should still a corpus be? Is the information from a corpus trustworthy? What are its purposes for language instructing?
Flexible Vocabulary has been particularly created to inspire scholars, via video games, to take advantage of vocabulary in numerous methods: Defining phrases utilizing phrases in sentences Spelling phrases performing out phrases altering notice types producing new phrases The vocabulary has been rigorously selected from quite a few concordances of the main usually used phrases.
- Penguin Quick Guides: Really Useful English Words (Penguin English)
- English Verbs & Essentials of Grammar for ESL Learners
- Oxford Living Grammar Elementary
- Lettura e comprensione della lingua inglese - Livello intermedio - Libro 2
- An Advanced English Course for Foreign Students
- Something to Read - A Reader for Elementary Students of English
Additional resources for Build Your Vocabulary 2 Intermediate
I might not do that. 2. It’s not that great. 3. He built that website last night. 4. It felt quite hot in Vermont. 5. What?! That can’t be right! 6. Matt went out for a bite to eat. 7. That apartment felt quite hot. 8. If you eat out every night you’ll get fat. A B C Study Tip Make a list of the most common words that are used in your workplace, or if you are a student, the terminology in your field of study. Find out the correct pronunciation of these words. Also, master the pronunciation of the name of the company that you work for and the names of your American co-workers.
2. Won’t you? 4. Aren’t you? 40 Mastering the American Accent Practice Sentences CD 2 Track 52 1. Did you go to his graduation? 2. Would you take our picture? 3. Why can’t you be punctual? 4. Don’t you like nature? 5. Actually, this is a fortunate situation. 6. You’re adventurous, aren’t you? 7. Why won’t you do it gradually? 8. Can’t you change your schedule? CD 2 Track 53 Words Ending in -ed The final ed forms the past tense of regular verbs (such as needed and worked) and of some adjectives (such as interested and tired).
Life has loveliness to sell, Music like a curve of gold, Scent of pine trees in the rain, Eyes that love you, arms that hold, And for your spirits still delight, Holy thoughts that star the night. Spend all you have for loveliness, Buy it and never count the cost; For one white singing hour of peace Count many a year of strife well lost, And for a breath of ecstasy Give all you have been, or could be. Sara Teasdale CD 3 Track 3 Advice from a Successful Student 1B “My friend and I are both Chinese and both are studying accent reduction.