By Richard C. Dorf
Read Online or Download Computers, Software Engineering, and Digital Devices (The Electrical Engineering Handbook Third Edition) PDF
Best electrical & electronic engineering books
Quantity 1: Antenna basics and Mathematical strategies opens with a dialogue of the basics and mathematical options for any type of paintings with antennas, together with easy ideas, theorems, and formulation, and methods. DLC: Antennas (Electronics)
This best-selling textual content makes a speciality of the research and layout of advanced dynamics structures. selection referred to as it “a high-level, concise publication that may good be used as a reference by means of engineers, utilized mathematicians, and undergraduates. The structure is nice, the presentation transparent, the diagrams instructive, the examples and difficulties helpful…References and a multiple-choice exam are incorporated.
This very winning concise advent to chance thought for the junior-senior point direction in electric engineering deals a cautious, logical association which stresses basics and contains over 800 pupil workouts and plentiful functional functions (discussions of noise figures and noise temperatures) for engineers to appreciate noise and random indications in structures.
- VHDL: Programming By Example
- Electrical transformers and power equipment
- Index, Volume Volume M, Third Edition
- Probability, random variables, and random signal principles
- The UMTS network and radio access technology: air-interface techniques for future mobile systems
- Digital Image Processing: PIKS Inside
Extra info for Computers, Software Engineering, and Digital Devices (The Electrical Engineering Handbook Third Edition)
7. Transitions are between the 20 and 80% levels. 12 are connected externally. The outputs of several gates can therefore share a common pull-down resistor to form a wired-OR connection. The open emitter outputs also provide flexibility for driving transmission lines, the use of which in most cases is mandatory for interconnecting this high-speed logic. A twisted pair interconnection can be driven using the complementary outputs (A þ B) and (A þ B) as a differential output. Such a line should be terminated in an ECL line receiver (10114).
24 shows the D and J-K flip-flops with their characteristic equations along with the T (or toggle) flip-flop and the S-R flip flop. Since bistable devices are asynchronous, fundamental-mode, sequential logic circuits, only one input is allowed to change at a time. This means that for proper operation for a basic latch, only one of the data inputs S or R for an S-R NOR latch (and the NAND implementation) may be changed at one time. , the data input(s) must be stable for a minimum period before the control input C changes the latch from the transparent mode to the memory mode.
25 33 10 10 20 10 20 a See text for explanation of abbreviations. Source: P. Graham, ‘‘Gates,’’ in Handbook of Modern Electronics and Electrical Engineering, C. , New York: WileyInterscience, 1986, p. 871. With permission. 5-V limit set for all other TTL families. Input leakage currents for 74LSxx are specified at Vi ¼ 10 V, and input voltage levels up to 15 V are allowed. The 74LSxx has the additional feature of the Schottky diode D1 in series with the 100-O output resistor. This allows the output to be pulled up to 10 V without causing a reverse breakdown of T5.